Saturday, September 28, 2013

#33DC Day 3 Tape Mani

I have really liked using striping tape these days so I was excited for day three of this challenge!


I also picked up these super sweet  clockwork water decals from the bornprettystore. They look all old fashioned so I chose colors to match.

I used Lime Crime Milky Ways as a base. I then cut a massive amount little pieces of striping tape for the designs.


On the nails with the strips I used Picture Polish Demeter, Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze and Color Club Love Em Leave Em.

On the nails I did not add the strip design I added the little clock designs. They were extremely easy to use and you can get them HERE.


I topped everything off with a top coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.
I am really pleased with this look and might leave it on for a few days. What do you guys think?


xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.