Friday, September 6, 2013

Lazy Beach Days

On my way to California for the week so this will be my last post until next weekend.  I am visiting a ton of family and I didn't bring my laptop or nail polish. *GASP*

So yes I am doing this from my phone so forgive me if it turns out not as awesome as normal. 

I have gorgeous Lazy Beach Days from 365 Days of Color. I have seen it called Lazy Summer Days but the label on the bottom of mine said Lazy Beach Days. 
Moving on....
This polish is a gorgeous bright teal with almost a jelly feel to it. 

It has a really pretty copper and pink glitters in it. The glitters were actually really hard to fish out but I think that has more to do with that being a mini bottle and not a full size. 
Over all I really do love the color pay off of this polish. Glitter not so much. But I still like having it in my collection. Since I am on my phone I am having a hard time adding links to Sunny's pages. But here is the URL to her Facebook so make sure to check it out!! 

xoBrittany

**This product was sent to me by the maker for my honest and unbiased review**


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.