Monday, October 7, 2013

Different Dimension Fall Collection, Part 1

I know all you crazy holo addicts are ecstatic over the first part of Different Dimension's new Fall Collection.
Get your credit cards ready!!!

First up we have Chocolate.
It is a gorgeous warm brown holo. Two coats is all you need to use with this beauty. 


I think it is safe to say that Chocolate is my favorite for this half of the collection.


This gorgeous purple is for all you fantasy lovers. This one is called Dueling Unicorns and I think the name fits perfectly!
Same as with Chocolate you only need two coats for full coverage.


I was so happy that we had sun coming in through the windows the day I was swatching this. Look how well it catches the sun!


Now here is my second favorite of the collection. Nessie's Revenge. This is a BRILLIANT GREEN!!! I have so much love for this polish!!!!!!!!!


It doesnt go with as many outfits as Chocolate does but it is hard to resist. I feel this is what seaweed would look like if you were a mermaid in a magical Disney version of life.


And last but not least we have Lucky.
Lucky is a gorgeous magenta holo. Pink is not my favorite color but this is a pink lovers dream.


Sorry the above picture is a little blurry, I was trying to capture the awesomness. 


And there you have it! The super awesome holo part of the new Different Dimension fall collection!!!
Stay tuned for part 2!

You can pick up all these gorgeous polishes on Different Dimension's Etsy store. And make sure to follow Missi on Facebook for upcoming sales, reviews and restocks!!! You can all follow her on instagram @missibarry

xoBrittany

**These polishes were sent to me for my honest and unbiased review**


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.