Sunday, October 13, 2013

Different Dimension Fall Collection Part 2

Now for part 2 of Different Dimension's fall collection. You can see my review of part one here

First up we have Cranfairy. Below is two coats and dont mind the smudge. Cranfairy is a power packed cranberry/raspberry jelly base exploding with tons of awesome!! All sort of gorgeous and different shapes of pink glitters. It is thick and coats like a dream. Only two coats for full coverage!

Now we have my second favorite of the collection, Mystified! This is a gorgeous glitter topper.
I layered it over Picture Polish Demeter. 

The polish is filled with pink and brown and gorgeous caramel colored glitter.

 And of course I just had to add a matte top coat!! I used OPI Matte Top Coat!
LOVE IT!!!
Now this next one is my least favorite. It is called Scarlet and Grey Remix. I think I liked the original better. You can see swatches here

 This polish is a clear base filled with lots of red, grey and white glitters. I love the circles in this one but the original had giant hex glitter! And those are my favorite!
I layered two coats over Cult Nails Crusin' Nude.


Last but not least we have my FAVORITE of the season! Lucid Dreams is its' name!
And what a dream it is.

And the way Missi described it is perfect: "perfect nudeish glitter crelly".
And it is perfect. I used two coats for perfect coverage. I did add a thick coat of top coat though.

This polish is full of gorgeous shades of gold glitter in different shapes and sizes, all within a gorgeous crelly nude base. Awh I just love it so much!

So which ones are you thinking of picking up? Obviously I would recommend Lucid Dreams. Hahaha but you can check out all of these in the Different Dimension shop HERE. And make sure to follow Different Dimension on Facebook and you can follow Missi on instagram @missibarry.
xoBrittany

**These items were sent to me for my honest and unbiased review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.