Saturday, October 5, 2013

Different Dimension, Silenced the Lambs.

Missi's genius strikes again! Her Halloween collection is based on one bad ass movie.
The Silence of the Lambs.
I know a lot of you youngins havent seen this movie. 
Yes I know it is from the early 90's but still awesome!


First we have It Rubs the Lotion On its' Skin.
Hahahaha I just love that line, but the polish is gorgeous!




It Rubs the Lotion on its' Skin is a black almost crelly polish? I am not quite sure but it is a very dark color and it is filled with orange micro glitter. And some gold micro glitter. You get full coverage in two coats and as you can see in the picture above the polish dries matte. 


I think that once you add a top coat it really brings out the sparkle. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It is the best top coat in my opinion. Dries faster then SV and no shrinkage. This polish is my favorite out of the whole collection.

Next up we have an awesome glitter topper named Have the Lambs Stopped Screaming?


This polish is full of different shapes and sizes of red, orange, yellow, back and white glitters all inside a clear base that has a hint of holographic dust. 
In Missi's description she says it reminds her of a deconstructed monarch butterfly, and I agree completely!
In the picture below I put one coat over It Rubs the Lotion On Its' Skin.
The only shapes  I needed to fish out were the stars, but well worth the extra fishing.


Good Evening Clarice is a ghostly pale green holo polish. It is so gorgeous bit takes at least three coats for full coverage. 


It tries with a bit of a sandy texture, but not what I would actually consider a texture polish.
I used added a top coat and it was perfect!


And I think we should all know by now that glow in the dark polishes show up a lot in the Different Dimension world.
Now I take my pictures with my iPhone and for the life of me I can NOT capture the amazing glow!

I found this picture on google by The PolishAholic. It literally glows that bright!!!!


And last but not least I think we have the winner of the polish with the longest name ever!

This polish is named, are you ready for it, I Ate His Liver With Some Fava Beans And A Nice Chianti.
Hahaha so long!
But the polish is super fun, it is packed full of green, black and purple glitters and the same as Have the Lambs Stopped Screaming, they are all in a clear base that has a hint of holographic dust. 
And same as before the only glitter I had to actually fish out were the stars. I love that there are holo, matte and glitter packed in this bottle!


Over all I am very impressed with this collection, not that I have yet to be disappointed by a Different Dimension polish. Make sure to check out this collection on Different Dimension's ETSY, FACEBOOK and follow her on instagram @missibarry

xoBrittany




1 comment:

  1. "you youngins"... oh, you kill me. LOL. Great post, love this line SO much! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.