Monday, October 14, 2013

My Ten Friends 'In Space No One Can Hear You Scre--'

I have some super awesome polishes to show you guys today! I have to admit that I had myself a little happy dance. My Ten Friends is one of my top favorite indie brands. 

This collection is callled In Space No One Can Hear You Scre--
How crazy awesome is that!?

So first up we have Alien Blood. I think this one is my favorite. 
It has a darker jelly base and amazing bright clean square glitter. It looks amazing. And completely opaque with two coats. 


Now this polish has a warning that is may stain but I wore it for two days and it didnt stain at all. 


Next up we have Galaxy of Terror. I dont really know the real idea behind this one but it makes me think of Event Horizon which is my favorite sci-fi horror OF ALL TIME!

'We don't need eyes where we're going'

Sorry. Off topic.

This gorgeous polish is in a really dark grey jelly base full of  different shapes and sizes of red, silver and holo glitters. Even shard glitter!

 

This polish covers perfectly with two coats and it goes on very smoothly. 


And last but not least we have Vampire Planet. 
This polish is soo fun. 
I was watching Resident Evil today and this polish totally reminds me of the coagulated blood.


This polish is an amazing purple polish packed with micro silver glitter and black hexes.
Now this polish is pretty thick and you may choose to thin it out a little. So it was a little tricky to use, I only used one coats for this polish with a little bit of dabbing. This is the second favorite of the collection.


This collection will be available tomorrow Tuesday 10/15/13 at 10:10am PDT.
You can buy even more of My Ten Friends polish at http://www.nailpolishtothestars.com/
and also make sure to follow My Ten Friends on Facebook for up to date info on restocks, new polishes, and giveaways.

xoxoBrittany

**These polishes were sent to me for my honest and unbiased review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.