Sunday, November 3, 2013

A collection of stamps!

Lately I have been trying to use more of my stamping plates. So here are three looks I cam up with last week. :)

First up I have this gorgeous lace stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM323. 
I started with a gorgeous base of China Glaze Keep Calm, Carry On such a gorgeous mint green.
I then used a matte white polish from BornPrettyStore for the stamp. It is honestly the only white stamping polish I use. 


Next I have a gorgeous fall mani! I used Different Dimension PENNY! which you can find HERE. The leaf image I used is from plate BM04 using Essie Good As Gold. The whole Essie Metallic collection is amazing for stamping!
This mani is amazing for fall. I might do another variation of it soon!


And this last one if my favorite! This was my Halloween mani. I used Chirality Devil's Night. I still can not get enough of this polish. It is such a hidden gem that they made this year. A deep plum with an AMAZING blue shimmer! I might have to buy a full size once the funds roll in and if they still have it. *fingers crossed*. And if you want your own bottle, which lets face it you do just check out their Big Cartel store!
The stamp is from Bundle Monster plate BM13 using Matte White from the BornPrettyStore which you can find HERE.  


I have been getting into stamping again lately and I will have some MoYou plates arriving soon so check back in a couple weeks for more fun!!!

Which stamped mani did you like best?
and be sure to follow me on instagram @brittanymoody for nail of the day posts.

xoBrittany

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I knew it was Devil's Night as soon as I saw it! Love, love, love!!! (That one is my fave, although Penny looks great as well!!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.