Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chirality and the Twisted Twins

I have two badass new polishes from Chirality's Black is the new Black collection to show you tonight!

First up we have a super awesome black holo called Soska, which was created in collaboration with filmmakers Jen & Sylvia Soska.

They make some rad horror movies the most recent one I have seen is American Mary and it is streaming on Netflix. Here is a trailer: 

But how can I not mention their three upcoming films: WWE's See No Evil 2, The ABCs of Death 2, and 

XX (the first ever all-female directed horror anthology).


It is awesome and you need to check it out! You can also find the Twins on Facebook HERE

On to the polish!!
First lets check out Chirality's new labels!
I think they are very fun and make me think of the 80's. hahaha I dont know why. I think they look better and are easier to see but I do wish they were are transparent on the darker colors.

This is Soska.

This polish was inspired by the Soska Twins. 
They make horror movies including the one I mentioned above as well as Dead Hooker in a Trunk.

For this polish I used two coats that covered incredibly well. 


Next we have Counterintuitive. Be warned this polish is a little hard to work with but the pay off is soooooo worth it!
This polish is in a black jelly base. And it is full of gorgeous silver and blue holo giant circle glitters.
And it is full of blue and silver hex glitters.

The only problem I had with this polish was application. You cant just brush in on as easily as a holo. First I did a very thin coat trying not to pick up the bigger glitters. And then I fished out the gorgeous big circles and dabbed them on top. Add top coat and look how gorgeous it looks!!!


This collection will be available November 16 HERE on their bigcartel shop. As well as their LAST limited edition on 2013! It is called Snowblind and only 40 will be released!! So mark your calendars!
Love this collection! What about you guys? And have you ever seen a movie done by the Soska Sisters? If so which ones?

xoBrittany


***These polishes were sent to me by the creator for my honest review***

2 comments:

  1. The Play is a murder mystery thriller where a famous theater group in Kolkata is ravaged when the members of the group gets killed one by one in a span of one night. Only three of the members survive. The task of finding out the truth falls on one member, but the answers the member was looking for are not the answers the member will get. Will the truth kill the member or just make the member even stronger. Find out as The Play begins.

    watch: https://www.facebook.com/theplaythemovie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.