Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Do Love Me Some Floral!

I did some wonderful nail art with a base of the of so gorgeous Soska from Chirality Black in the New Black Duo. You can check out my review of that collection right HERE.

So here you can see the final floral design that matched my rockin floral pencil skirt I wore the other day. 

I started with a base of Soska. I used two coats.


I then used only a dotting tool to create some weird floral design. I did this mani a while ago and I have been really busy with my new job, so I cant remember the colors I used. I can tell you that the white dots are China Glaze Dandy Lyin Around.

So this is the left hand, Obviously. 

And here we have my right hand. I havent done this type of floral in a really long time and it could just some practice. But I did get lots of compliments from my new coworkers. 


What do you guys think? And have you tried Chirality's new duo, Black is the New Black? It is a must have and you can find it right HERE.

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.