Friday, November 29, 2013

Ursula

I don't know if any of you ever heard of Once Upon a Polish but it was an amazing brand that sadly no longer exists, the only way to get it is in blog sales if you are lucky. And I was!!!! So far I have collected 4 and 3 from the coveted Little Mermaid collection. Today I have finally used Ursula. I have a soft spot for villians. Hahaha. 

Ursula is a gorgeous glitter polish full of purple and black micro glitter, purple squares, black shards and hexes. I have heard complaints of curling glitter in this polish but I didn't experience that problem. 


I started out with one coat of China Glaze Grape Juice and then added one coat of Ursula. Followed by a coat of OPI Matte Top Coat, because HELLO MATTE GLITTER!!!


Recently I bought the Bundle Monster CYO set of stamping plates. Best impulse buy EVER! This image is from plate BM401 and a matte white polish from Born Pretty Store.

Does anyone else own any of this brand? Do you miss it and wish it would come back? Yeah me too. 


xoBrittany



1 comment:

  1. Dude, I forgot all about this lemming until seeing this. WANT!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.