Monday, December 9, 2013

Dream Catcher

Super short post for you guys today. I am so tired with work that I haven't much time for motivation for nail art. I did this look a couple weeks ago when I got the CYO bundle Monster plates which are a total must if you dont have them by now.

I started out with a graident of MorganTaylor Lost in Paradise and Mint Chocolate Chip
On the middle finger I used a coat of Tough As Nails Lacquer Death. ( I heard she went out of business, if that is true I hope she comes back soon!)

Sorry this pic is small and somewhat blurry. On the gradient nails I used Mentality Scoundrel to stamp using BM407 and BM419.

Now this second pic looks a little better. For the brown nails I started with two coats of OPI Warm and Fozzie and then use Essie Penny Talk to stamp BM410


I really loved how this mani came out. Hopefully I will have time for more. Work is a little hard and I am pretty tired by the time I get home. But you can still expect short posts once a week on here and at least once a day over on my instagram @brittanymoody

xoBrittany

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.