Sunday, December 29, 2013

Faster Than Light


Wow! I got this polish around Christmas and I have no excuses for how late this post is. 

I have a gorgeous polish to show you from My Ten Friends.
The wonderful Mei-Lynn sent this gorgeous beauty to me. It is called Faster Than Light.


This polish has a clear base and is filled with giant neon lime (some people say yellow but they lean more to the green side for me) hexes, lots of gold and holo glitters. This polish is GORGEOUS. I decided to use two coats over China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle. And they look amazing together and I finished up with a coat of Gelous and then a coat of SV. If you want to see this polish over even more colors check out THIS post from xoxo, Jen.


Once again I am amazed by another MTF polish. All her creations are stunning. Make sure to snag your own! Most of the holiday collection is sold out but as of this post Faster Than Light is still in stock. You can buy My Ten Friend polishes at http://www.nailpolishtothestars.com/
And make sure to follow MTF on Facebook for updates on restocks, giveaways and new collections!

xoBrittany

2 comments:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.