Friday, January 17, 2014

He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not!

These two polishes are my first experience with Sweet Heart Polish and I have to say I am seriously impressed. 
First up we have 'He Loves Me...' It is a mix of holographic glitter in all shapes and sizes including some bar glitter. And even though there are so many different colors including  cotton candy pink hexes and matte pink hearts , they all go perfectly together. This polish is a great glitter topper.
I layered  one coat of 'He Loves Me...' over a gradient of China Glaze Pink-ie Promise and Tart-y For the Party.

Next up we have He Loves Me Not!  I really like the glitter combo in this polish it has a mix of holographic glitter in all shapes and sizes with black holographic stars and pink holographic skulls. The stars were very easy to get out but due to the odd shape of the skulls I did have to do a little fishing.
I layered one coat of He Loves Me Not! over a gradient of China Glaze Def Defying and Hanging in the Balance. 

Both of these gorgeous polishes are available now over on Sweet Heart Polish's Etsy page which you can find HERE. And be sure to follow her on Facebook. She is also on instagram @sweet_heart_polish.
xoBrittany

**these products were provided by the maker for my honest opinions.**

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.