Saturday, January 4, 2014

Shun the Nonbeliever! Shhhhhuuuuuuunnnnnnnn.

Tonight I have a manicure featuring UNICORNS!!!!!


I love these nails! But I can't say I came up with the idea ALL by myself. 
I painted my nails like this after seeing THIS amazing mani by The Nailasaurus. 

Before I tell you about how I made these awesome nails, check out the FUCKING AMAZEBALLS CUTICLE WATERMARKS!!!!! The amazing Mishka over at Accio Lacquer made them for me!!! And told me how to add them to my pictures. That is an important part to mention.

So I started off with two coats of Lime Crime Crema De Limon. The polish is a little streaky so you are going to need two coats. I then used Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse for the gradient. I topped it all off with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.


For the stamp I used white polish and two images from Nailz Craze place NC02 and topped everything off with a thick coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly!
xoBrittany

ps. Here is a little something extra for all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.