Monday, March 17, 2014

Wear Green and Go Get Drunk

Hahaha to me St Patricks Day just seems like a holiday where people go out and drink green beer and get super drunk. I dont really drink so it all seems pointless to me. But of course I had to give you some green St Patricks Day nails because green happens to be my favorite color! Ill keep this post short and sweet. 


I started with a gradient of Chirality polish Katydid and Kale. 



I then used Essie Good As Gold and bundle monster plates BM21 and BM03. Gnarly Gnails used heart rhinestones to make some awesome clovers you can see her mani HERE. Unfortunately I only had little sequin hearts so I used those. They are also from Bundle Monster. Other all I thought this mani was a little too 'busy' to me, so I took it off and tried again with this next mani!


For this last mani I used two coats of Different Dimension Nessie's Revenge, I then added a coat of Dollish Polish The Hero of Time to the pinky and middle finger. And for the stamp I used Essie Good As Gold again and a stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM403.

xoBrittany



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.