Sunday, June 15, 2014

How I Got This Look

I had a couple friends at work that asked me how I did this look. I am gonna keep this a simple picture tutorial.


The colors I used were Lime Crime Milky Ways, Zoya Pippa, China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis, Color Club Wild at Heart and China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat.


I started with one coat of Milky Ways.


I then added Milky Ways, Pippa, and Mimosas Before Manis to a cosmetic sponge.


I then kind of rolled the sponge back and forth on my nails to get the gradient. I used a little dabbing to make the orange more noticeable.


I then added the top coat for added sparkle that you cant see in the pic.


I then used acetone an angled paint brush to clean everything up so far.


I then used a stamp from bundle monster plate 406. I used Color Club Wild At Heart.


I then scarped off the extra with an old gift card at a 45 degree angle.


Then I picked up the image on the stamp.


I then placed the stamp on my nails and again cleaned the excess with acetone and a brush.


And then huzzah! All done!!


xoBrittany



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.