Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sea You On the Other Tide and MERICA!!!!

I have a couple super gorgeous polishes from Different Dimension's summer collection, Sea You On the Other Tide.

First up we have Nautilus You Say So. This polish is a super bright lime green jelly polish with tons of glitter packed in there. The triangles are super cool. Below is three thin coats.


Next up we have You've Gotta Be Squidding Me. This polish is an absolutely gorgeous pink with a very fine almost blue shimmer in there. It looks even more gorgeous in the sun!


And of course I have to get Indepen-dance! The fourth of July is my favorite holiday! I love the fireworks and the food and just everything about it.
Indenpen-dance! has so much awesome glitter, stars and circles and triangles, I just cant get enough! I used one coat over two coats of China Glaze Snap My Dragon.


And I was super lame and could not find a flag shirt anywhere, so I had a blue shirt and red shoes and my sister made me the super awesome feather clip with red, white and blue feathers! MERICA!!


Make sure to head on over to Different Dimension's Facebook and store to pick up these gorgeous polishes and dont forget to follow me on instagram @brittanymoody.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.