Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer!

Well these past couple weeks summer has finally hit the Pacific northwest. And SHOCKER I totally hate it. Hahaha maybe if it were like 60 or 70 degrees I would be cool with that but it has been like 80s. I know people in other states are making fun of me. I am looking at you Arizona. Anyways to get into the summer spirit I have some fun nails for you.

*shot out to Accio Lacquer for making me an instagram watermark to go with the other watermark she made me. Love you Mishka*



No I have done this design before in a pastel version which you can see HERE
But I went more neon with this one. I started out with a base of China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin then added China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely to create the gradient. I then used a matte white polish from bornprettystore which you can find HERE for the stamp. It is the PERFECT white for stamping!
The stamp I used is from Bundle Monster plate BM-308.

xoBrittany

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.