Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cosmologically Speaking part 1

Today I have three polishes from the Cosmologically Speaking collection from Different Dimension. I honestly cant even pretend to have a favorite because they are all amazing! 

So I am going to skip the long post and get right to what you want! The pictures!

First up I have the gorgeous Big Bang, this is a polish jammed packed with glitter! I have never had a glitter like this! It is opaque in TWO coats! I saw on other review people were saying how well it worked as a glitter gradient but I wanted to try something a little different so I used Barry M Grapefruit and some scotch tape to make the triangle moons. Topped it all off with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter food.


Next up we have two coats of Heavenly Waters with no top coat in direct sunlight.


 Also two coats, no top coat direct sunlight.

And last but not least for this post we have two coats of the lovely Ultraviolet! Two coats, no top coat and direct sunlight.


These pictures seriously speak for themselves. How can you not love the amazingness of these polishes!? Missi has really out done herself this time!!


That is all for this post. I will have upcoming posts showing the reset of the collection!
This 14 piece collection is available now in her Etsy store HERE and pay attention to her Facebook HERE for up to date info on restocks, giveaways and new collections! You can also follow Different Dimension on instagram @missibarry as well as myself @brittanymoody
xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.