Monday, August 25, 2014

Cosmologically Speaking Part 2


Time for Cosmologically Speaking Part 2!!!
I can not get enough of these polishes  it is such a gorgeous collection.


For the manicures below I used Different Dimension Solar Flares, Light Year, and Speed of Light. For other accents I used Different Dimension Chocolate, Essie Good As Gold, China Glaze I'm Not Lion and Sweat Heart Polish Glamourous. And least but not least a stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM301.

No one likes words but we all love pictures so on to the photos!!!

 First up we have two coats of Light Year. It is so gorgeous in the sun!!!


I decided to add a little extra to Light year by adding an accent nail of China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I also used some star stencils from Nail Vinyls using Different Dimension Chocolate.  


Now we have Speed of Light, this is my favorite of the three. The grey/purple with the pinkish/gold shimmer. Breathtaking!


And of course I had to add a little something extra!! I used Essie Good as Gold to stamp an image from Bundle Monster plate BM301. &&then I got this awesome stars to use that of course go great with a space collection.

 

Last but not least we have Solar Flares! I am seriously falling in love with this color and people that see me wearing it want it as well. 


And then I added a coat of Sweet Heart polish Glamorous. I almost need a second bottle of Glamorous is looks amazing on top of Solar Flares!!


Make sure to check out all of the polishes in Missi's Cosmologically Speaking collection. You can check out her Facebook HERE and her store HERE
You can follow me and Missi on instagram @brittanymoody and @missibarry

xoBrittany

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think of these Speed of Light is my favorite, but its close!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.