Monday, November 3, 2014

Different Dimension Shooting Stars

Today I have the first set of Different Dimension's very limited edition line of Shooting Star polishes! Now these two polishes came out two weeks ago? I hadn't had time to swatch and wight about them till now because working 11am-8pm sucks up a lot of time for swatching. 
First up we have Andromeda! 

In Greek mythology, Andromeda is the daughter of King Cepheus and Cassiopeia, because Andromeda's mom Cassiopeia was incredibly vain and believed herself to be even more beautiful then all the Nereids (sea nymphs). As punishment Poseidon commanded a sea monster attack the kingdom so Andromeda was chained to a rock as sacrifice to the appease the monster.

Andromeda is a gorgeous berry red holographic polish, above is two coats with one coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. I was able to wear this for close two weeks with no chips.

Next up we have Cepheus. In mythology Cepheus is King of Aethiopia and husband of Cassiopeia. He was also the father of Andromeda.  When Poseidon sent the sea monster to attack the kingdom, Cepheus and Cassiopeia consulted an oracle that told then to sacrifice Andromeda.

Cepheus is a gorgeous polish for Fall. This is a beautiful brown polish full of brown, gold and bronze flakies. It is gorgeous and some of the flakes have a holographic shimmer in the right light. I used two coats below. The polish dries with a little bit of texture so I used two coats of Gelous and then a thick coat of SV.


This shooting star is sold out, and it went fast but Missi will be releasing one or two shooting star polish every other week, unless she decides otherwise. You can find her polish in her store HERE and make sure to follow her on Facebook HERE and on instagram @missibarry, you can also follow me on instagram @brittanymoody

 I can not wait until next weeks Shooting Star release! Until next time
xoxoBrittany


1 comment:

  1. Lovely swatches! I missed out on these but I liked Cepheus the most when I first saw it. I love brown polishes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.