Saturday, February 7, 2015

Long Time No See!

Whoa it has been months since I have posted anything! Honestly guys I really just update my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/NailsbyBrittanyMoody and my instagram @brittanymoody, but I wanna show this cool mani I did using hairspray of all things! 

I started by painting my nails with two coats of Dollish Polish Sweet Dreams are Made of Glitter. I cant get enough of the gorgeous minty color!

I then followed THIS tutorial to add Zoya Aurora. 


It looks so pretty. It is a fun effect, a little messy, but I am a wreck when it comes to actual water marble. My poor tiny nails.


I then add a fun stamp for Valentine's Day! I know, I know, such a lame Hallmark holiday but it gives me an excuse to cover my nails in heart stamps!
I used a stamp from Konad plate m95


And a little gold heart stud from Bundle Monster, I think.

xoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, but please refrain from leaving a link to your.